1. Name and contact information for the Processing Controller
This data protection information is valid for data processing by:
Controller: ERDWERK GmbH, Bonner Platz 1, 80803 München, CEO: Katarina Klaffs
Data Protection Officer: Neil Farquharson, email@example.com
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of use.
a) Visitors to the Website
When viewing our Website information from your browser shall be automatically sent to the server where our website is located. This information shall be temporarily saved in a Logfile. This following information will be collection without action from yourself and saved for up to 4 weeks.
- IP-Address of the querying computer,
- Date and Time of the query,
- Name and URL oft he viewed data,
- Website, from which the access took place (Refer-URL),
- The Browser used and where applicable the operating system of the computer.
The data detailed above shall be processed for the following uses:
- To guarantee a problem free connection to the website,
- To guarantee easy and enjoyable use of the website,
- To assess the system security and stability,
- Creation of anonymous access statistics as well as
- Additional administrative uses.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our justified interests are in accordance with the above listed purposes for data collection. We will not in any situation use the data for the purpose of drawing conclusion about yourself.
b) Use of our contact forms
For every type of question, we offer the possibility to contact us using the contact form provided. Here is the provision of a valid email required, so that we know from whom the question came and where to send the response. The provision of all additional information is optional.
The data processing for the purpose of the contact form is undertaken in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntary submission of the data.
The personal data collected by us from the use of the contact form shall be automatically deleted on request.
3. Disclosure of Data
The communication of your personal data to third parties shall not take place, unless necessary for one of the following purposes.
Your personal data shall only be passed on to third parties, when:
- You have provided explicit consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the transfer is in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, and where there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding and legitimate interest for the data not being transferred.
- in the event, that the transfer in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR is legally obliged, as well as
- where it is permissible by law in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR and required for the purpose of the contract relationship with you.
Cookies are used on our website. Cookies are small files which your browser automatically creates und saves on your device (Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone etc.) when you visit a website. Cookies do not harm your device and do not contain any viruses, trojans or other damaging malware.
The Cookie contains information resulting from the connection made with your device. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always show a hint before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
5. Tracking and Analysis-Tools
The tracking measures used by us are detailed below and undertaken in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. Further, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our services. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
We use Matomo open-source software for analysis and statistical analysis of website usage. Cookies are used for this purpose (see paragraph 4). The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website is transmitted to our servers and summarized in pseudonymous usage profiles. The information is used in order to evaluate the use of the website and to enable a needs-based design of our website. The information will not be passed on to third parties.
In no case will the IP address be associated with any other data concerning the user. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
6. Affected Persons
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of the right to complain, the source of the data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is for the purpose of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or distribution of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format, or to request that it be forwarded to another person in charge;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and;
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
7. Right to appeal
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 s 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to lodge a claim against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are grounds for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or appeal, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data Security
Our website utilizes the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method during your visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Where a page of our website is encrypted the closed lock symbol shall be shown in the browser address bar.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures will be improved in line with technological developments.
9. Version and changes to this data protection statement
This policy is currently valid as of April 2018.